SWAMP PEOPLE 10pm history Ch

mercman

You betcha !! Troy is may Fav. He is a familly man with great values.

TROY is also my FAVORITE swamper....."It's a tree shaker"...love that quote. :P as said GREAT family man trying to teach his son the family heritages. :good:

What you guys are watching are RERUNS of last years show....the NEW episodes are being advertised here in the States to air starting March 28th..... :clapping:

Bob the tree shaker.... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I wonder what all these guys make per episode or season. Gold Rush Alaska for instance............the whole premise of the show is that they risked ever dime they had and if they dont get the gold they are going home to nothing? Couldnt feed their families during the show so they had to leave, they could barely run the washplant on a daily basis Etc etc........They did lousy this season which should have them in the poorhouse. Yet they show previews of next season and they are buying newer and bigger equipment, driving in to a new claim they are going to lease and mine on.........all driving brand new sleds btw lol.

This show was based on a one time roll the dice with everything you own and if at the end of the season you arent rich with gold...........well, you just spun the wheel with all ya had and that was it.

These guys gotta be makin a pretty penny for the show itself........severe irony here lol

The gator guys are a different story, this is and was already their way of life and income........their just puttin it on film, but the gold guys were basing their show on a huge risk. Get the gold or your done, and even though its my favorite show.......Ill admit the premise isnt making sense.

Seems i sure have a way of killing threads

Not really......I seen the Gold Rush thing....not my cup of tea....don't really know what the Swampers are making on that show but I did read that the four on Pawn Stars all make over 100k including Chumlee.....he's the most sought after autograph of the bunch.

Going to Vegas next month and hoping to visit their shop....but that was also the plan back in August....just so much to do in Vegas and so little time and MONEY... :wallbash:

Bob

Not really......I seen the Gold Rush thing....not my cup of tea....don't really know what the Swampers are making on that show but I did read that the four on Pawn Stars all make over 100k including Chumlee.....he's the most sought after autograph of the bunch.

Going to Vegas next month and hoping to visit their shop....but that was also the plan back in August....just so much to do in Vegas and so little time and MONEY... :wallbash:

Bob

Chumlee...., the Mikey (american choppers) of Pawn Stars

Did you guys see the VERY FIRST episode of Swamp People....Troy says their families were basically rejects from Quebec that got through out of Canada and settled in swamps of Louisiana. :dunno:

Dang, cats outta the bag..... Troy's an agent with CSIS.

Edited by Harrison