Speeding in Ontario

Beans

1) Good:

A Caledon OPP officer had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem. A twelve year old boy was standing up the road with a hand-painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD'. The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money.

(And years ago kids used to just sell lemonade!)

2) Better:

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Kingston , ON . An $80 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $80. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

3) Absolute Best:

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the Ontario Provincial Policeman walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, 'I bet you're going to sell me a ticket to the OPP Ball.' He replied 'OPP don't have balls.' There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car.

An RCMP office pulled over a motorist for speeding just outside of Gander NFLD. While he was writing the ticket, he swatted away at his face."Darned mosquitoes" he said.

"Nope...them's circle flies" said the Motorist.

"What the heck are circle flies" asked the officer, looking confused.

"They's little black flies that fly around a horses hind end, Sir" said the motorist with a sly smile.

"Hey !!! Are you calling me a horsesasshat.gif " said the officer with a frown.

"No sir !!!!ohmy.gif" Replied the motorist.

"But ya can't fool them circle flies" cool.gif