weekend smash fest !!! bay of quinte

BIG FISH

day 1, lots of dink perch then mid day a big pike smashes my set line gave me an awesome fight it started to get dark and i caught some jumbos and lost a walleye under the hole

006.png

007-1.png

day 2, caught some small pike and oos smallies (quickly released) during the day. then as it got dark the walleyes moved in and i got my limit and lost a couple others

005.png

day 3, PIKE BONANZA, the pike were everywhere today realeased probably triple what was kept, got a couple walleye a jumbo perch and what i think was a herring ?

004-1.png

003.png

day 4, WALLEYES!!! my buddy caught the monster and we caught a few pike to

002-1.png

Edited by BIG FISH

Now that's how you do a long weekend.....NICE!!!! thumbsup_anim.gif Were you guys on your own or with an outfitter?

actually the first two days i was solo and my buddies were planning on renting a hut but i guess the hut operator had pulled his huts off of the ice because of the rain so they came up and fished with me for the last two days

actually the first two days i was solo and my buddies were planning on renting a hut but i guess the hut operator had pulled his huts off of the ice because of the rain so they came up and fished with me for the last two days

Nice !!!! Hey we could use a guy like you over on Team onewhistling.gif I think we could give about 15 bucks an hour, but ya gotta keep it a secretrolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Nice !!!! Hey we could use a guy like you over on Team onewhistling.gif I think we could give about 15 bucks an hour, but ya gotta keep it a secretrolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

im in!! lol i can do it free of charge :thumbsup_anim: let me know whats involved

Nice catch!!!. We are heading down there this weekend. What did you guys catch the fish on?

caught em on a variety of spoons seemed like anything with silver or gold, i would highly recomend making a stop at a place called bulpit baits theyve got the best bait we didnt have one minnow die in our bucket the whole time. they have small medium and large golden shiners and all are 4 bucks a dozen

im in!! lol i can do it free of charge :thumbsup_anim: let me know whats involved

caught em on a variety of spoons seemed like anything with silver or gold, i would highly recomend making a stop at a place called bulpit baits theyve got the best bait we didnt have one minnow die in our bucket the whole time. they have small medium and large golden shiners and all are 4 bucks a dozen

Hi,

Can you let me know where is bulpit baits place???

thank you

Hi,

Can you let me know where is bulpit baits place???

thank you

coming from belleville i took hwy 62 south, then i went left on county road 14 follow that until you get to a stop sign in demorestville (you should see a blue sign on your left) continue going straight you should be on potter road they are on the left hand side i cant remember the number but they have a little blue sign on the other side of the road infront of there house and the mailbox says bulpit on it

Edited by BIG FISH

coming from belleville i took hwy 62 south, then i went left on county road 14 follow that until you get to a stop sign in demorestville (you should see a blue sign on your left) continue going straight you should be on potter road they are on the left hand side i cant remember the number but they have a little blue sign on the other side of the road infront of there house and the mailbox says bulpit on it

Thanks Big Fish,

Do you know what is their work hours?