Thanks for the support of so many OFNers

mr blizzard

On behalf of my family I want to give you all a sincere and heartfelt appreciation for your support over the past few years. It was 8 years ago today that our daughter passed away. I had been ice fishing that very morning with my son. My world took a bit of a turn when we got home that day. Needless to say that was the end of ice fishing that season.

We have had a great deal of support and healing over time. :worthy::rolleyes: .

I got my son back into hard water fishing gradually as my wife. It took some time to get back to enjoying the thrill of ice fishing as for a while it represented something not so great to my son.

Over the years we have overcome that hurdle and are spending some great family time together on the ice again :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: .

We finally had a real fish fry last weekend. My son finally this year got that magical tug on the line. A five pound whitie. Sorry I did not have the camera with me, but his smile would have been to large for the screen. Thanks again for the support over the years and I am thankful that we have been able to encourage other members on the board. God bless Jennifer.