asking for advice on fishing Bay of Quinte

fish-miester

hey guys havnt been on here in some time been workin my days away. and well finaly dedicated some time to get out and do some fishing to top it off it will be my first time out on the bay (through the ice) and if any one could suggest a spot to try (area/water depth?) any information would be greatly appreciated!

Im not asking for anyones hot spots im just looking for a general idea of where to go and what depth is good to try.

(coming from oshawa)

thanks again.

-Alex

Haven't been to Quinte for a few years but found some areas around Belleville produced when i started out.

One was going south off 401 down wallbridge-loyalist Rd. straight to water. Parking was there and fish were caught. Using jigging raps tipped with emerald shiner heads or swedish pimples with whole emerald shiner worked well.Jigged off the bottom around green buoys halfway across. The area across the big bridge called Massassauga Pt. in around 20 ft. of water using same techniques worked.

Careful on the ice this weekend with this thaw.

Good Luck :Gonefishing:

Check out quintefishing.com.That will give you a general idea. Trenton,Big Island,Point-Anne,Deseronto,Sherman's Point and the list goes on. Everybody has their favourites and remember the fish move from day to day.

That list is all you need, now getting them to bite is the hard part :)