Slowly coming back! YAY

fishergirl72

Well it is good to be back. Fishindevil and I had to leave for a couple of weeks, due to a family emergency. The last couple of weeks have been very hard but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel and things are getting back to normal. :thumbsup_anim: We are planning to get the boat out this weekend if things goes as planned. :clapping: I hope that everyone is doing well and we are looking forward to reading and posting great threads. One last thing, I would like to thank K-Dawg, Fishergirl and OFC for the Extreme Fishergirl Contest, I received my prize pack last week and it is awesome! :thumbsup_anim: I cannot wait to use my new rod this spring! :clapping:

Sorry to hear about the family emergency, but I'm glad to hear that things are getting back to normal. I was a little concerned....I PM'd both Shawn and Ecmilly because I hadn't heard from you guys in so long. Shawn must be happy that the boat is coming out of storage!!!

Take care guys...see you around!

Cliff

Thanks Cliff and yes he is like a kid in a candy store right now.LOL. Plus we are trying to figure out what we can do for our birthday's this weekend, mine is tomorrow and Shawn's is on Sun. :w00t:

Well Happy Birthday to the both of you! Syd's 5th birthday is on Saturday...right between yours! Hope all goes well with the Lund....I can see Shawn now looking at all the additions compared to last fall..... :)

Welcome back!! Sooo, getting the boat out.......does that mean that Team 9 can expect a nice big fish soon? LOL Seriously though....nice to see you and Fishindevil back on the board :) Family emergencies are never easy, hope everything evens out soon and gets back to normal.

bly