NASCAR Fans

danc

It's only 4 weeks until the great American race, and once again I'll be hosting a NASCAR fantasy racing pool for OFC members. We've done this for several years now and it's been a blast. You don't have to be a hardcore NASCAR fan to join. It only takes a couple of minutes per week to make your picks. So just sign up. The grand prize is bragging rights for an entire year. :worthy::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

To sign up, click on the following link.

OFC NASCAR pool

Click on "sign up now"

Create your profile, if you don't already have one.

Next click "join a group".

Next click "join a private group".

Enter group ID# (Group ID #8039)

And finally enter the password "OFC".

Hope to see lots of you guys there. Good luck.

Jr needs to put up. Any other driver would be driving for front row furniture.

JR needs to drive for Childress. Thats all there is to it.

He is still the fans #1 guy. Just like the leafs.They dont win but have faithful followers.LOL

Edited by Misfish

Jr likes to drive up next to the wall. That way when he spins out it doesn't hit as hard.

He's lost his nerve.

And really, he has all the money he'll ever need. He may as well quit and let somebody in the seat that wants to drive.

Don't get me wrong, he's OK, but I think his glory days are over.

New crew chief? Don't think it will help. He's had several good ones over the years.

Jr likes to drive up next to the wall. That way when he spins out it doesn't hit as hard.

He's lost his nerve.

And really, he has all the money he'll ever need. He may as well quit and let somebody in the seat that wants to drive.

Don't get me wrong, he's OK, but I think his glory days are over.

New crew chief? Don't think it will help. He's had several good ones over the years.

Man does he ever like the wall.Scares me like no get out. I know theres speed up there,but like you said,less of a hurt if he spins and hit it.Still that pop death factor in his head Im sure.He can race when in the top 3-5,but once he,s back in the pack,hes not in the comfort zone. I still believe he needs Childress. Guide him like his pop.Richard knows racing.Strongly believe that Richard can put him in that comfort zone.Hendrich is just using the name of Earnhart.Plain and simple.Sad really. He,s a great driver,just needs guidenst.

• 1 month later...