Sign in to follow this  
SlowPoke

2010 OFN TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS - THE ROD BENDERS!!!!!!

What a great year! Team 7 "THE ROD BENDERS" smash last years totals for the win. Also beating last years totals was Team 1 "RIPPIN' WEEDS" in a very close battle to the end.

A big thanks to the captains and participants for making this interesting and fun to the very end!

123110.jpg

We did it!!! who hoo First year in this for me and we win!! I think that next year there should be a $1 entry fee that goes towards t-shirts or hats for the winning team!! Go Team 7...

maybe next year each team tosses some money to a pot and the proceeds can be dontated to the winners charity of choice

I think that next year there should be a $1 entry fee that goes towards t-shirts or hats for the winning team!! Go Team 7...

The job is available, send Roy a PM if you want it.

Thanks SlowPoke, you did an awesome job.

:clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

We would never think of taking it away from you.

And a big thanks to GBW for being our captain.

:thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Trolling a casting rod in a Salty s-10

Looking for a safe way to use my casting rods to troll in a salty s-10 rod holder; dang plastic trigger on the underside doesn't allow for setting the rod in the holder behind the reel seat. Don't want to put the rod in the holder above the reel on the blank because that's asking for the rod to snap like a twig.  Maybe below the reel? (full cork grip probably fine but split grip? probably will be riding the blank). If below the reel, put a higher angle on the rod so she don't go over board on a

in General Discussion

• St. Croix Legend Tournament Muskie Rod

St. Croix Legend Tournament Muskie Rod View Advert St. Croix Legent Tournament Musky rod. "Long Ranger'' split grip. LTMU86MHF serial # QB00511 Two Seasons light use, excellent condition. $375.  CALL or TEXT 905-651-2555 Advertiser Pigeontroller Date 07/14/2019 Price 374.98 CAD Category Fishing Classifieds  

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• Islander Steelheader & 13’ (4 piece) Shimano Rod

View Advert Islander Steelheader & 13’ (4 piece) Shimano Rod Gold Islander Steelheader center pin fishing reel w neoprene case and 13’ (4 piece) Shimano float rod. Original owner, both are mint mechanically and cosmetically.  P/U in East Gwillimbury but may be able to meet in Barrie area, Mon-Fri.  Price is firm, lowball  offers will be ignored, not interested in trades. Advertiser dheitzner

• Budget telescopic rod?

So I still have gift cards in my wallet, $20 from Canadian Tire & $50 from Walmart, 1 thing is was planing on getting at some point is get a telescopic rod to put in my backpack along with tackle & take the bus somewhere I can go fishing (Grand River through K-W most likely), I'm just looking for opinions, checking the Walmart & Canadian Tire sites, here's what I'm currently thinking: Rod: Zebco Ready Tackle Telescopic Spin Rod, $14.84 from Walmart, out of stock online & sho

in General Discussion

• Looking to trade Dobyns champion XP 684 CB casting rod for spinning rod

View Advert Looking to trade Dobyns champion XP 684 CB casting rod for spinning rod Looking to trade a Dobyns Champion XP casting rod for a spinning rod of equal value. Willing to trade plus cash for a higher end rod as well. Spinning outfits only please. Rod is in mint condition, used for a single weekend only. Always kept in a quality rod sock when not in use. Thanks. Ad also posted on Kijiji.