how do you set up your under water camera?

walleye_man

well i have had my underwater camera for a while now but have not been able to figure out how to set it up well so you can watch your jig well fishing and i have watched a tone of awesome vids of people doing this but i cant figure out how to set it all up

anyone want to help me out here?

thanks alot

chevy

well I drill 2 holes no more then 3 ft apart drop the jig down one and the camera down the other

I then look at the fishfinder to make sure the jig and camera are at the same depth, then I start turning the camera while jigging till I see it

it the camera is pointing at nothing I find it make things look darker till something comes into focus ....if you are on bottom things are often brighter then if you are off the bottom because the sand reflects the light

well I drill 2 holes no more then 3 ft apart drop the jig down one and the camera down the other

I then look at the fishfinder to make sure the jig and camera are at the same depth, then I start turning the camera while jigging till I see it

it the camera is pointing at nothing I find it make things look darker till something comes into focus ....if you are on bottom things are often brighter then if you are off the bottom because the sand reflects the light

how do you turn the camera though and have it stay in place?