Meet My Feathered Friend BUNGEE - NF

Leecher

Well tonight got to playing with the camera and shot multiple footage of my pet bird Bungee, a love bird. This little fella is such a delight to watch every time I come close to his cage that tonight just could not resist :P

I've tried numerous times to capture the moment on cam in the past but did not want to play along and act normal :wallbash: Tonight I was able to capture when he says his name and ask me what I'm doing in french obviously :canadian: So I've compiled numerous videos into one for you to watch and hope you enjoy

Leechman

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2F2010%2FBungee%2FBungee2.mp4">

Edited by Leechman

bungee looks like a cool bird

He sure is Corvy!!! Amazing cool little bird :)

Beautiful bird Leechman. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Joey!!!

thumbsup_anim.gif

Hello bungee

thumbsup_anim.gif

Thanks Vinni!!!

Thats a smart bird he knows more French than I do. :clapping:

Art

Thanks Art!!! He can speak other words but that's what I was able to get out of him last night.... He tends to be a little camera shy when I power it on :wallbash:

He does say "bonne nuit" or "fait attention" (which translate to "good night" and "be careful" ) when we put the cover on the cage and funny thing is, when ever I walk past the cage, he always says "qu'est-ce tu fait" which is "what you doing" :lol: of course I always respond "I'm going to bed" :lol:

Lol...what a cool bird. They are awesome pets!

They sure are Simon!!! The three of us are the only ones that can handle him.... any other and he bytes :w00t: and trust me that beak is as sharp as it comes, does not take much to poke a hole through skin :w00t:

When I have him on my shoulder, he goes for the hairs on my beard lol and gives me kisses too B):lol: