Wiarton Willy

huey graphite

Wait 'til I get my hands on that little rodent. 3-4 inches of snow here in Stoney Creek lots of little drifts and very high winds.

I say open season on groundhogs!

it IS open season on groundhogs. here in sw ontario its open all year. :thumbsup_anim: best to wait until spring when they have little fat on them though cuz they taste alot better...

goin by accuweather its sopose to be cold for a few days then go back up to 10 and 12 so its likely just the usual last cold snap before it warms up for good

I'd like to get my hands on our local weather forecaster as well. Possible I guess, just a little more than an hour from where I am. I'll bet he's rolling over laughing at us in his little burrow. We got hit with about 6 inches yesterday and now the wind is kicking up. Stupid Groundhog !!!

We've had snow on the ground here since the 2nd week of October, it is -20 currently and I don't believe the groundhogs know diddly about weather forcasting.

Cant wait for spring and open water.

Look, the rodent is new to the job just having taken over after his predecessors demise. He hasn't been to meteorologist school yet so wait till next year when he knows what he's doing to want to kill him.