What is Dana White smoking ( NF)

bucktail

Just read on ESPN that Dana White wants Brock Lesnars next fight to be against ................................... Hold it............................your going to love this...............................................

Frank Mir............... im not joking!

wow... in a bad way...............................

Just read on ESPN that Dana White wants Brock Lesnars next fight to be against ................................... Hold it............................your going to love this...............................................

Frank Mir............... im not joking!

wow... in a bad way...............................

Tie breaker. :whistling::whistling:

Dont let Brocks last fight fool ya. There was something wrong with him. His adomanals were hurting him still.He should of been able to pick up Kane with ease and slam him down and punish him like the others.If no one else seen that,thier blind.Kane was the smallest guy Brock fought,besides Coture. Look what he did to him. I say, bring on Mirs.

he needs to fight good stand up fighters who also have good take down defense. he needs to improve his striking and improve his all around stand up. he turtles under fire.

im a brock fan,but he needs has nothing to prove on his ground game. his size alone keeps people pinned down.needs major boxing and moving help

Let me start by saying that I dont necessarily care about seeing this fight, but it makes sense for many reasons...

We know the boss is all about the "rubber match", and look at the overall heavyweight picture. Who are Brock's options?

Roy Nelson is in the middle of a legal battle with a former promoter, Shane Carwin just had back surgery. It's not worth it to him at this point to fight lower tier guys like Kongo, Rothwell, Cro Cop etc...

Dos Santos is about to fight Cain next.

Really the ony other options are Mir and Nogueira. Nogueira isnt near the PPV draw that Mir is and lets say Nogueira wins the fight ... what happens? He'd fight the winner of Velasquez/Dos Santos! Thats brutal... there's no way you could promote a rematch between Velasquez/Nogueira and Nog/Dos Santos are training partners and wont fight eachother.

If Mir wins, then matches with Dos Santos and Velasquez are new and exciting. It's a match that needs to happen right now.

Tie breaker. :whistling::whistling:

Dont let Brocks last fight fool ya. There was something wrong with him. His adomanals were hurting him still.He should of been able to pick up Kane with ease and slam him down and punish him like the others.If no one else seen that,thier blind.Kane was the smallest guy Brock fought,besides Coture. Look what he did to him. I say, bring on Mirs.

Cain is much quicker, more technical, and does anyone have as good a cardio as him?

There is a reason Cain won. Brock Lesnar would have lost the fight previous as well, if his opponent didnt gas out. He needs to learn to take punches, or strikes. If youve watched his fights, the last 2 anyway, where he has actually taken a few punches to the head, he "turtles" right away, putting himself in a very vulnerable position, and it now cost him.

Cain is much quicker, more technical, and does anyone have as good a cardio as him?

There is a reason Cain won. Brock Lesnar would have lost the fight previous as well, if his opponent didnt gas out. He needs to learn to take punches, or strikes. If youve watched his fights, the last 2 anyway, where he has actually taken a few punches to the head, he "turtles" right away, putting himself in a very vulnerable position, and it now cost him.

Aggree.

Turns out that Dana is getting plastered on twitter. Not looking like Mirs and Brock are going to fight.

My 2 cents...... UFC is getting really boring. I cant remember the last time I saw an exciting fight or PPV. It seems that there could be a bunch of great match ups but they never seem to happen. I love the sport but Im starting to get sick of the same old stuff. No wonder that people just steal it off the internet instead of being ripped off for $45.

My 2 cents...... UFC is getting really boring. I cant remember the last time I saw an exciting fight or PPV. It seems that there could be a bunch of great match ups but they never seem to happen. I love the sport but Im starting to get sick of the same old stuff. No wonder that people just steal it off the internet instead of being ripped off for $45.

$45... I just paid $59.99 HD PPV.. 21 secs with Baby penn, :good: and a split with jackson....Come on thats $ 4.00 a min, :o:wallbash:

The last truely solid card IMO was 118 and the last AWESOME card was 116. That being said, the new WEC merger, all of the fights for 2010 look awesome already. Fight for the Troops, a free event, looks stacked even. It wont be boring for long.

The last bunch of WEC cards were awesome!!!

i have a feeling white will ruin this too. He reminds me of McMahon in that he loves the big guys but the big guys put the worst shows on.

I really feel like the UFC is going to really start declining soon.

Steve... I caught your first post on Yahoo too. lol. But the writer was right and hard to disagree with.

Buck... I think every UFC since 100 has been measurably a let down, not to say I haven't enjoyed many a fight night. There should be less viewings and more solid fight cards IMO. The up and comers should head to Spike the odd saturday nights, with a single decent headliner. I've started to become more disappointed with PPVue and wish that the money UFC is to earn from it's followers was more the result of their building upon their greatest achievements in MMA sport and entertainment, not so much in just cash cow fighters.