indian reserve

skeeter

does anyone know if there is a reserve close to the 401 on the way to quinte?

i need smokes!!!!!

if so can you tell me how to get there.

thanks

shanonville road cutoff next town east of bellville turn right go to highway 2 turn right go maybe 4 klms arnies on north side of road. looks like a big wharehouse back from road there is a smoke shop at front dont go there go to the big building in back i pay 30somthing for putters

thanks guy's

i guess if we get off the 401 at hwy 49 and go south we should find it close to york rd.

as far as i can tell its the same place as all of you guys mentioned.

thats the one

keep ur eyes open for the OPP.Ya dont wanna get caught withe the contraband nudge nudge wink winkwhistling.gif

i pay 25 for rockmans and importA at Kaugnawagaclapping.gif

Edited by mercman

Take exit 566 off the 401 and go south about 2 clicks or so. If I remember correctly it's about 30 kl east of Belleville but I could be wrong. You'll see a convenience store on the left called Confederate. There's a store on the right before you get to Confederate but I don't know what their prices are like ... probably the same. The bags of weeds with the blue stripe were $15 about two weeks ago and $12 a couple of months before that. Exit 566 means you're 566 Kl. from the beginning of the 401 at Windsor so whatever exit number you're at will tell you how far it is to 566.