Thank you Mark Kulic

Familyfisherman

Fished Simcoe yesterday (Fri) for Smallies -- it was cold, snowy, and we weren't doing all that well...Up till about 11:30am I had one fish -- maybe 3lbs...but there were 3 of us freezing for nothing.

We saw a boat near us catch 3 in about 15 min, one right after the other. We were sorta trolling on a similar line and a guy yells out "You guys releasing your fish"...I said we were, so he says "Come on over for a second"...as I get close I realize it's Mark Kulic (Strike Zone lures, Extreme Angler TV show)...Mark's a local guy I've met before and he proceeds to give us 6 of his new lures, give us the weights he's using with them, and tell us exactly what they're doing to get bit...

Over the next hour and a half we got 5 and lost a few others...nothing huge, the biggest was 5.3lbs, but it really helped our day.

Very nice of you Mark -- and very appreciated by us for sure!

We passed another boat later and Mark had given them some baits too and they were getting fish as well...

They grow them right in the Barrie area (ok...he's in Orillia now but used to live in Innisfil).

Thanks again...I'll be out trying them again today :thumbsup_anim:

Awesome to hear stories like this! I have a very good feeling he's only a celebrity fisherman because he would of done just the same if he wasn't! Good people are good people.

Kevin you still haven't taken me out on Simcoe yet... after I got you into all those Erie monsters too! haha

Take care!