Just Finished Making My First Spinnerbaits

Leecher

Nice work The pike do love spinner baits for sure I like that pattern on the crank baits

Thanks Mike!!! The cranks are going to be killer..... just have a good feeling about them :)

I can't believe you'd post pictures of that stuff. I'll take them from you and save you the embarrassment of showing others. You can thank me later. whistling.giftongue.gif Nice work Jaques!! thumbsup_anim.gif Now go get some teeth marks in them.Gonefishing.gif

LOL Thanks fishnsled!!! How much you willing to pay for them beauts :whistling::P I sure will :D

Nice work Jacques!thumbsup_anim.gif

Keep it up! thumbsup_anim.gif

Thanks Vinni!!!

Great job on the spinners and cranks! I have tried making spinners but need to go to remedial wire-bending school...

Thanks NWO Fishing!!! Got to take the wire bending real slow.... once the loop is done, closing the gap is just as slow :)

You're getting carried away Jacques, you already catch too many fish and now it'll be even more!

Great job, those spinner baits are sweet and those cranks are spectacular. thumbsup_anim.gif

Am I really?? :blink::lol: Thanks Chris!!! I can't wait to give those a try B)

Excellent job on those baits Leechman.I particularly like the chaurtruse spinner bait. Its always been one of my favorite colors for bass...

Thanks ChrisK!!! Yeah chartreuse is one of my favorite too.... including white :)