Controll deer hunt tags are out

misfish

Well ,I did get drawn :clapping: ,buck only :unsure: .Man it,s going to make for a long week waiting for mr. Antler to come by.First year in 5, I have not gotten anterless or anterlerd.Oh well.

I,ll be setting up the ground blind in the heavy green cover.Will be doing lots of rattleing and loading up with 00 buck.

Anyone else get drawn?

i have been 100% successful in antlerless and controlled draws in wmu's 89 and 90 since i began deer hunting 8-9 years ago. :thumbsup_anim:

i've had great luck so far stalking deer in the snow and getting close shots with my crossbow. stands are simply too boring and i often doze off. plus i see more deer while sneaking through the bush compared to sitting in a treestand.

that said, ill be out for the december hunt in 90 with my remington 870 that shoots 3" outside to outside groups at 125 yards with a rifled barrel/scope/sabots. should be a breeze considering i have stalked to within 12 yards of 2 does and consider it easy with my crossbow. :canadian:

Got my mine and my dad's for 77c last Thursday. Antlered or Anterless. Just got back from checking all the stands.

Same here... Got it in the mail yesterday..

Of coarse I've already been out with the bow twice.. But I haven't touched my shotgun stand.. It's looking promising, the deer trails are beat to :asshat: