Muskie Report

Devious

May I ask what is the point of a "fishing report" when you never tell us the location? I thought the point of a report is suppose to be how the fishing went at a particular place, otherwise it would be just another fish tale.

That's why we include pictures. Share the baits, an tactics it took to catch the fish aswell as a short story and that's all we need.

Great post and thanks for sharing,

MTBF

Nice muskies man ! And about giving spots on posts, it's the author's decision i totally respect fisherman who don't tell their spots because the word might get around and for every so called "fisherman" out there that keeps everything and anything the spot might be done for ! There's lots of people that ask me where I fish, ussually i just invent a lake or tell them it's another lake and send them on a goose chase!! Especially when it's ""fisherman"" that keep everything! When it's a catch and release REAL fisherman i will tell them if they ask politely!! smile.gifsmile.gif There's not as many good spots anymore... Sometimes you gotta keep your mouth shut once in a while smile.gif

Don't forget to catch and release!

Edited by AverageJoeFishing

I would never even consider asking for location on an open forum, it's just plain rude! whistling.gif

I would never even consider calling this thread a fishing report when it's clearly not. It's a short story more than anything else.

Since you're the root admin, I'd like to say that these forums are way disorganized, mixing off-topic fishing, family, and random reports with fishing stories here and there.

Anyways, I'm sure I'm not going to be missed, I played by the rules.... say what you want, they were entertaining.

Still not what I'm looking for in a report though wink.gif

I would never even consider calling this thread a fishing report when it's clearly not. It's a short story more than anything else.

Since you're the root admin, I'd like to say that these forums are way disorganized, mixing off-topic fishing, family, and random reports with fishing stories here and there.

Anyways, I'm sure I'm not going to be missed, I played by the rules.... say what you want, they were entertaining.

While you seem quite capable of quoting the rules can you quote the part that states reports must include location?

If you're looking to be spoon fed go see you mother! For now find another place to troll. Bye Bye. oops.gif

Then go fishing and post one yourself.

Sorry this "report" didn't live up to your expectations. Ill be sure to post as "Muskie Pictures" next time so this can all be avoided.

You definitely won't be missed.

Swiss

Fish were caught on 40 acre shoal in the St. Larry.

Bring a tin boat and come in Nov or Dec.

As for skills, our crew posts trophy fish pics of crappie, bass, walleye, pike, muskie and numerous trout...you name it, we've caught it. Blind luck only goes so far. Do your research and go have fun fishing, I know we do.

Funny how it takes an entire forum to get on you to finally say "nice fish" instead of "my I ask why even post a report?"

You're right by the way, you're not the dick here, It's gotta be us for sharing pictures of nice fish we caught. Our sincere apologies. As Dave said, next time he'll post "Muskie Pics", but I'm sure you'll still conjure something negative to bring to that thread as well.

Limp Lines there LOSER!

CJ