Cripes !...Is She Fat !

Beans

My buddy had a beagle just like that one. We called him stumpy.

Looked like a stump, with legs.. :)

I may call her "Lumpy"...

She jumped up on my lap to look out the window while I was in my big Lazy-Boy chair and damn near wrecked me for life...

I may call her "Lumpy"...

She jumped up on my lap to look out the window while I was in my big Lazy-Boy chair and damn near wrecked me for life...

Good on you for taking her in Norm but the above quote has me laughing, twice.

The fact that you said she "jumped" and of course the "near wrecked me" comment which assuming she actually did/could jump up the lap landing would have been near fatal. w00t.gif

Good on you for taking her in Norm but the above quote has me laughing, twice.

The fact that you said she "jumped" and of course the "near wrecked me" comment which assuming she actually did/could jump up the lap landing would have been near fatal.   w00t.gif

I s'pose crawled up would have been more accurate but her weight and the placement of the feets left a lot to be desired :whistling:

Further:

It has been five days now and she is settling in nicely...

Not too happy not getting any table scraps as we don't believe dogs should eat "people food"...The wife walks her around our complex (= 1 mile) at least once a day and I walk her around our property early for her morning constitutional (pee and poop)... smile.gif

I'd like to walk her further but I have poor circulation in my legs from diabetes...One of the reasons I like shore fishing for carp...once I'm set-up I can park my a$ on my chair and wait for some action... rolleyes.gif

I hope to get her out in "The Tin of Beans" soon to see how she re-acts and behaves...

Edited by Beans