Fall fishing on big water?

nodie

How do you guys dress up when it comes to big water fishing in October? Is it worth bringing the survival suit? I have an Arctic Armor suit so I can take off the jacket if things warm up a bit. But being a scrutineer on the B1, and having to sit in the middle seat in a bassboat going 65mph down the lake on an October morning.. curious if it's worth bringing it or not! The thought just gives me chills already!

Thanks for the input!

Oli

Guest Johnny Bass

How do you guys dress up when it comes to big water fishing in October? Is it worth bringing the survival suit? I have an Arctic Armor suit so I can take off the jacket if things warm up a bit. But being a scrutineer on the B1, and having to sit in the middle seat in a bassboat going 65mph down the lake on an October morning.. curious if it's worth bringing it or not! The thought just gives me chills already!

Thanks for the input!

Oli

Bring the arctic armour!

For sale...one Arctic Armour Survival suit ...sadly its barely used...previous owner is no longer requiring a means of survival

is this a look into the future ??? :whistling:

IMO if ya have it ...use it... the water is already cold

Cheers and may this ad never run for real...

ive worn mine on temagami in july, its freezing at 5 am by 10 am we're in board shorts and putting on suntan lotion. but i wear mine anytime past september something about being warmer than you need to be is better than feeling the cold wind finding every crack in a windbreaker. plus the comfort factor kneeling on the casting deck or sitting in a wet cold seat just nice being in a survival suit like bringing the sleeping bag out of the tent with you. oh yeah plus you wont die!

if you can fish comfortably and stay warm with a life jacket on then I would not wear the survival suit. If you have to bundle up and that would prevent you from wearing a life jacket then I would wear a survival suit. Just use common sense.