Shaun Rickard's Urban Outdoor Adventures - We're moving

Shaun Rickard

Hey Shaun welcome back you were missed as you know there are a lot of people here that like your show a lot I hope that you miss the 1 million by 1 person as I don't think that some one need to be rewarded for calling out a non spam thread :sarcasm: even if you have been missing for a bit now but anyone who has been here long enough knows that as this family is like many others some drift away with there off line life and will come back, just one check to your profile could have told them that you were a long time member.

Bassman I don't mean any disrespect to you but it seems there are to many who right away get on the :spam: wagon before knowing what is going on I also find it funny that you did not remember Shaun from years gone by as you have also been here for a long time I am not taking a shot at you at all just hope others will look at it as a positive and give long time members a chance for there posts just send a message to the MODS.

I think it is great that your show will be back as it was another good show to watch right now there are not that many good shows out there I don't want to mention others that are great shows as this is not about there shows they know how we feel any way but just wanted to be another to give you props for a great show that had a good following.

I will also join the facebook page and look forward to the new shows.

I have been an OFNer for a while and I do remember Shaun previous contributions and I am a fan of the show.

Now Shaun, can you give me details on the boat, including value. I need to crunch some numbers before I set out on my campaign. As an fyi, I work in Information Technology, are you scared yet :)

Wanna grab a coffee sometime?

hey shaun, don't think i've ever seen your show,but if you'll do a show on fishing in the st lawerence near Montreal, i'll join facebook and "like" you too

I already did mercman, it just hasn't aired yet. I shot a Musky episode with Marc Thorpe on the St. Lawrence just outside Montreal, and I boated my first 50 inch Musky! Pictrure of the beauty below :thumbsup_anim:

n532646223_814016_8285.jpg

Cheers,

Shaun

I have been an OFNer for a while and I do remember Shaun previous contributions and I am a fan of the show.

Now Shaun, can you give me details on the boat, including value. I need to crunch some numbers before I set out on my campaign. As an fyi, I work in Information Technology, are you scared yet :)

Wanna grab a coffee sometime?

bassman, sorry for the delayed response, my camera was in for repair and I wanted to post a picture. I took a couple of nice shots but I think this one really showcases the many features and clean lines that this boat has to offer. As for value I'll leave that up to you to determine...

:P:clapping:

58315_480682201223_532646223_7104017_5052296_n.jpg

Cheers,

Shaun

Edited by Shaun R.

bassman, sorry for the delayed response, my camera was in for repair and I wanted to post a picture. I took a couple of nice shots but I think this one really showcases the many features and clean lines that this boat has to offer. As for value I'll leave that up to you to determine...

Cheers,

Shaun

You sir, are one funny bugger! lol :thumbsup_anim:

You've earned my "like".

I don't recall ever seeing the show but look forward to seeing it soon.

Good luck!

lmao !!!!!!!!

its a prince craft, can,t be all that bad.

but a 20 hp on it and you'll go faster than a lizzard drinkin

tongue.gifclapping.gif

Cheers,

Shaun

Rattletrap2, TBC means to be confirmed. We have a pretty good idea where it's going to air but haven't signed anything yet, hence the TBC. We have a lot of work ahead of us to make this happen so your support is much appreciated.

You can keep an eye out for updates etc. on the official show website too: http://www.shaunrickard.com

Cheers,

Shaun

Thanks Shaun! I guess I should have been able to figure that out! I am familiar with TBA, but never heard the term TBC before.

I'll keep an eye out for it. Maybe keep us posted as to when and where it will air?

Cheers,

Shaun

Okay you just earned a facebook like. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Shaun, the pic doesn't match the description on your facebook page:

The Urban Outdoor Adventures boat is for sale - 2007 Princecraft 198 Super Pro with a 200HP Mercury Optimax and 9.9HP four-stroke kicker (Both with throttle package and electric trim), Smart Craft computerised gauges, hydraulic steering, fully rigged, 2 colour Eagle GPS/Graphs, 109lb thrust 36 volt trolling motor with ...onboard charger, Walker dowriggers with camera and temp, rod holders, VHF radio, CD/AM-FM radio, bunk custom trailer w/brakes, all batteries and more. Boat was $70K new fully rigged, make me an offer.

Just having some fun dude.... I really, really, really, wish you success in season three. You've got some cool clips on your page. Can't wait to see the full shows.

Let me know if you ever need a volunteer for any of your events or whatever....and BTW I've got a boat and it's spectacular.

Cheers mate!

Shaun, the pic doesn't match the description on your facebook page:

The Urban Outdoor Adventures boat is for sale - 2007 Princecraft 198 Super Pro with a 200HP Mercury Optimax and 9.9HP four-stroke kicker (Both with throttle package and electric trim), Smart Craft computerised gauges, hydraulic steering, fully rigged, 2 colour Eagle GPS/Graphs, 109lb thrust 36 volt trolling motor with ...onboard charger, Walker dowriggers with camera and temp, rod holders, VHF radio, CD/AM-FM radio, bunk custom trailer w/brakes, all batteries and more. Boat was $70K new fully rigged, make me an offer.

Just having some fun dude.... I really, really, really, wish you success in season three. You've got some cool clips on your page. Can't wait to see the full shows.

Let me know if you ever need a volunteer for any of your events or whatever....and BTW I've got a boat and it's spectacular.

Cheers mate!

Thanks Bassman, I really appreciate it, and I may just take you up on your offer to help out... stay tuned!

Cheers,

Shaun