My plans for this weekend

NAW

I was going to go camping with a buddy for the weekend up in Temagami. I really didn't want to deal with the traffic though :wallbash:

So we decided to stay at my house instead, and fish a different local lake each day in the morning. Then play some golf in the afternoons. Maybe a few bonfires in the backyard in the evenings. A mens weekend :thumbsup_anim:

I think we're going to hit Georgian Bay Saturday. ???? Sunday, and Simcoe (cooks bay) Monday.

I want to try a new lake in Muskoka/Kawarthas on Sunday. I've fished 6-mile, and Sparrow. I want to try something new. I would really like to get into some walleye. What are my chances of hooking into some walleye on Rice Lake??

We'll those are my plans. What are yours?

Any help on getting me into some eyes would be great! I live in Barrie, and don't want to drive more then an hour or so.

Thanks Folks!

Edited by F-is-H

I'm going up to 4 mile lake for some fishing, wakeboarding and tubeing with my wife and kids. If you want to, go talk to my sister at her shop in Barrie and she can tell you how to get there. Just look at the day CCMT and I had the other day... PM me if you want to know where he shop is in Barrie.

I’ll be going to Ogdensburg, NY with my dad and fishing the St. Lawrence in the CanAm Carp Cup tournament. I’ll be on Team Canada for the third straight time, aiming to bring home our third straight victory against the American carpers.

48 straight hours of no sleep, chucking bait into the water at 100 yards and hopefully tons of fish fighting. Definitely need a long weekend after this weekend :lol:

I’ll be going to Ogdensburg, NY with my dad and fishing the St. Lawrence in the CanAm Carp Cup tournament. I’ll be on Team Canada for the third straight time, aiming to bring home our third straight victory against the American carpers.

48 straight hours of no sleep, chucking bait into the water at 100 yards and hopefully tons of fish fighting. Definitely need a long weekend after this weekend :lol:

Good luck man! Bring home the Gold :thumbsup_anim:

My buddy Ron and I will be 1 of the 140 teams in the Red Lake Fall Classic, a catch and release walleye tournament.

Sorry bud,

I'll be running a little late. I hope to leave here Tuesday night after work and with any luck I'll be at the launch ramp on time for blast off on Saturday.:D

Actually, I'll be going to Nipigon for the weekend.

Sorry bud,

I'll be running a little late. I hope to leave here Tuesday night after work and with any luck I'll be at the launch ramp on time for blast off on Saturday.:D

Actually, I'll be going to Nipigon for the weekend.

Hope to see you there Ron. I'm off this week and just waiting for this extreme heat and high humidity to settle down before I go. Perhaps I'll leave tomorrow.

I'm heading to Nfld for my brother's wedding. I'll finally get to use the 4wt fly rod that he made me for christmas. I don't generally fly fish so it should be fun. His bride to be's family have a house just outside the city on a lake that holds small brookies. Last time I was their the biggest boated was about a pound. It won't be an extreme Nfld fishing trip with monster brook trout, but should be fun anyway.

So we are going to be playing 18 holes at Hawk Ridge in Orillia on Sunday, so I want to hit a lake near by. I’ve never fished Darlymple before. The little research I’ve done on the lake says there’s Walleye in there. How’s the walleye population these days.. Anyone catching them there this year?