Toyota recalling another 200,000 vehicles

Were are you getting this from I just did a google search and found nothing about a new recall and have heard nothing about it from work. For the ford,chevy comment do a quick search and you will see they have more recalls annually than most other manufacturers every single year not just one bad year it is part of mass production it will happen to all of them.

I heard it on the radio about an hour ago. Apparently several years worth of Matrix & Corolla are being recalled due to stalling issues. This was a voluntary recall by Toyota, they obviously learned their lesson last time.

Never took my TUNDRA in for the Bull gas pedal thingy.....

BUT I did something today that I am mourning about...."I" scratch the rear passenger QT-panel pretty bad going for firewood. Estimates are from $350 to $700.......not good. Haven't decided what to do about it....get it fixed on the cheap or spend the $500 and have the insurance company pay the rest for a real good job or just live with it. Or maybe just wait until spring ? ? ?

think about this for a second--- \\\

GM gets a bailout making a large stake holder in the company --- Gm ( government motors) was the number one company. Makes you think that GM or the government is making it hard on toyota to keep that spot. Seems fishy to me....\\\\\\

SRT -- you work at Toyota? if so can you PM me... I will be doing lots of business with you soon.