Bigchevy4x4

Shelley Cooper

Wooo here we go again... glad it was just a stone and nothing more serious. He should go see a renal dietician now. I know all about kidney stones... 1.3cm on one side and 1.4 cm on the other, fortunately or unfortunately, mine are a wee bit too big to pass and I will be headed under the knife for the 3rd time to remove my stones. Percacets are awesome.

cd.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and well wishes.....I've been snoozing off and on today with no pain and it seems to have sub-sided for now but the doc seemed to be sure that it will be back and so will I(in the hospital)........She seemed to think that it probably moved to my bladder today and the next move will be expulsion.....BOYohBOY,I can't wait........any hoooo thanks again all and I'll let you all know how things WORK OUT.....(OUCH).....TC and tight lines.....Chuck...

How did the rocks in your head get into your kidney???? My doctor said that laughter makes the stones pass quicker..... he did not tell me how to laugh when you got that much pain. He did get me some demeral that really made me giddy though. Once the stone is in the bladder the pain stops and the uriter is much bigger so the passing is easier. My doc made me strain my urine so they could biopsy it the dam thing looked like a sea urchin..... I will stop here for you faint of hearts. I am glad it was nothing to do with your other recovery bud so get well soon.

Art