Official 2010 FISH-A-THON Date Poll

danbouck

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which dates work for you

• August 28
    • September 4
    • September 11
    • September 18

Ok for everyone who is interested in joining us for the 2010 FISH-A-THON For Cancer please select which dates work for you. You can select multiple dates, so pick each one that works for you.

It is being held at Deer Creek Conservation Area near Long Point and Simcoe

bwdeer.jpg

I am trying to work on finding some rental boats or canoes if anyone is interested. This place has some MONSTER bass!

I will add more information a little later if anyone is interested please let Ryan or I know. I have a copy of the pledge form so if you want to get started collecting some pledges PM me and I will email it to you.

I hope to see a lot of you out there.

If you just want to make a pledge or donate a prize, let me know.

and remember last year we raised $3170.00 I hope to see over $5000.00 this year

DSC_5350.jpg

Facebook group created 2010 FISH-A-THON

Original post http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45777

Dan

Edited by Dan Bouck

Another amazing donation from Fishhunter (Lloyd) from U & Me Guide Service who is donating a 4 hour evening charter for 4 people good in the month of June 2011 with a value of $350

Lloyd Daume

U & Me Guide Service

http://www.stevemorissette.com/uandme/index.html

:thumbsup_anim:

Awesome gesture from a class guy!! How close are we to confirming a specific date? Even if it ends up being the 28th, Juli and myself are going to do our best to participate.

Awesome gesture from a class guy!! How close are we to confirming a specific date? Even if it ends up being the 28th, Juli and myself are going to do our best to participate.

It will be decided in the next couple days. We'll keep you posted

Thanks Ryan I still had 1 saved from last year.I may have a source for rental canoes and kayaks at a discounted price I would need to know for sure how many guy/gals need a boat in the next few days because he has a big group going out labour day and needs to know how many boats he would need for the sat as he would have to get them all cleaned and ready to go for the monday for his big group .

Edited by SRT8