Rude fishermen infringe on cottage enjoyment

FlyGuy5

Guest Johnny Bass

Yup I guarantee these people are either cottage owners or they have close friends that own cottages and are trying to score brownie points. If I owned my own cottage, do you think I would stop fishing docks? Don't be ridiculous.

Thats like people that own a house and try to restrict people using the sidewalk. Doesn't matter if you interlock, cut the grass, pave it or whatever. You dont own the sidewalk and people are free to use it. Whether they may be black, white, noisy, smelly, or whatever.

The dock is for your conveinience. It is not a right. It does not give you automatic right to the waters surrounding it.

I think its funny how these people think that us lowly fishermen should bow to cottage owners because they are so successful or because they inherited some piece of property.

Where do you come from? Communist Russia or chaste system India?

The longer this thread gets? The more desire I have to fish docks! Lucky I'm going for surgery but next year I will pound them silly.

Yup I guarantee these people are either cottage owners or they have close friends that own cottages and are trying to score brownie points. If I owned my own cottage, do you think I would stop fishing docks? Don't be ridiculous.

Thats like people that own a house and try to restrict people using the sidewalk. Doesn't matter if you interlock, cut the grass, pave it or whatever. You dont own the sidewalk and people are free to use it. Whether they may be black, white, noisy, smelly, or whatever.

The dock is for your conveinience. It is not a right. It does not give you automatic right to the waters surrounding it.

I think its funny how these people think that us lowly fishermen should bow to cottage owners because they are so successful or because they inherited some piece of property.

Where do you come from? Communist Russia or chaste system India?

The longer this thread gets? The more desire I have to fish docks! Lucky I'm going for surgery but next year I will pound them silly.

Pretty sure everyone who's posted in this thread is a lowly fisherman (including those who don't fish docks).

Just my opinion but I think this thread has gotten a loooong ways off topic from where it started.

A guy had his boat tied to his dock and some fisherman made a cast and snagged his seat. If anyone here wouldn't be pi$$ed if that happened to THEIR boat I'd be interested in hearing why ??

I still think you guys have a twisted sense of god worship about water front property owners

ok

at the side of my house there is a public sidewalk..just like a public lake at the end of the cottagers property

now people have the nerve to not only walk and make noise right beside my property but carry glass bottles that could break and cut a childs foot, how could anyone walk that close to my property and do things that could hurt my family..and some days 1o or 12 kids ride skateboards inches from my house making nosie and if they fell the wrong way they could hurt my truck or car and they play music..now tell me you righteous waterfront cottage owners how is that any different then you and your dock

and I have never been upset or yelled at them or thought I had more rights then them because I own the house..so how is it different, why do you think that people should respect the water around your dock with is public property just like my house and the sidewalk next to it

but those who say cottage owners have some special right to the water around them..after reading my post how is your problem any different then my every day life

i would never be so arrogant to think that people do have every right to use public property along my little piece of heaven...

why do you think you have some special right to control public property around you house

please answer the question or admit you were wrong....