Will a Uhaul 6x12 Trailer fit 2 Sled???

Minnow

Hey guys,

I have a question I really need some help with, I am planning to rent a uhaul 6 x 12 ft trailer to pick up 2 sleds from the states and was wondering if a 2004 Yamaha RX1 Warrior and a 2005 Yamaha RX1 Warrior would fit into this trailer? The trailer also does not have a ramp and was wondering what method to use to get them in there if they fit? Any help or advice is really appreciated

Enclosed6x12Medium.png

Thanks!

if you drive the first one in and keep it to the right

back the second one in on the left

you might need to take the skis off the second one but they should just fit...if my math is right

Edited by Terry

I would attempt nose to nose, and offset them each little so skis pass each other, and kinda tuck in under each sled, will allow more room if length is a issue.

Try looking up the specs from the manufacturer, they should list them online with the total lenght.

i say rent a bigger trailer to save the headaches as its going to be a pain loading them and getting them strapped down. they may be so close together that they could be damaged by bouncing/rubbing off each other.

i believe it was $130 or so when a buddy rented the same trailer which is a ripoff if you ask me. carter rentals is a lot cheaper and may have a trailer better suited for the job.

a small cube van from another rental company (uhaul is the most expensive) would make your life easier. but, im not sure how much it would cost...

are snowmobiles not 8 to 10 ft long nose to nose in a 12 ft trailer would be 16 to 29 ft, might stick out the back a bit and almost 4ft wide at the skis

that's why back to back they will go side by side along the seats and an extra 1.5 ft by removing one set of skis