Holiday's are Great Jun 25 to Jul 10

Started the Season off Saturday fishing for Lmbass caught 7 between 1.5 & 2 lbs then had a wedding to go to, took the brothers Z& father out on Sunday for 9 hrs & the 2nd cast with a Bass Magnet Tube, what a great way to start the season, Jun 27/10 20" Smallie

PICT0281.jpg

PICT0288.jpg

PICT0286.jpg

PICT0285.jpg

PICT0290.jpg

Jun 28th off to another lake from 3 til about 8 & did we get wet for about 1/2 hr, we caught about 15 or 20 but nothing big on jerk baits & tubes again, off to BPS CBAF meeting on Jun 29 & tackle shopping with my Grand Daughter on Jun 30th

PICT0292.jpg

Jul 1st off to Silver Lake & got skunked, Jul 2nd went fishing tagged a few bass & pike & saw Splashhopper & Dutchy

PICT0294.jpg

Jul 3rd helped run a kids derby at Fisherman's Cove with 123 kids, here are a couple pictures lots of fish were caught, prizes for 1st & 2nd place & a certifacate & grab bag for all the kids every body

PICT0299.jpg

PICT0302.jpgPICT0295.jpg

PICT0305.jpg

Jul 4th canoeing the Maitland & tagging Smallies with my 4 yr old Granddaughter

PICT0307.jpg

She actually climbed over the seat & the cooler & around her other grandfather when I caught a 15" smallie Bob thought we were going to tip for sure haha

PICT0308.jpg

Here's big ugly my 1st Bowfin caught on a flip'n jig Jul 6th

PICT0317.jpg

My cousin Pete enjoying Bass & Pike fishing he usually fishes for Walleye Trout & Salmon, but really enjoyed himself says he wants to do that again & sooner than later

PICT0310.jpg

Flip'n Jig comes threw again

PICT0311.jpg

Pete was using Tubes

PICT0312.jpg

18.5" Lmbass Bass Magnets Flip'n Jig

PICT0315.jpg

Pre fishing with Al for the CBAF Tourney at Dog/Whitefish/Cranberry Lakes what a great day

PICT0326.jpg

Tournament day with my partner Chuck & 3 of our 5 fish limit we caught, we ended up 15th with 14.99lbs, I caught our 1st 2 fish the 1 I'm holding & another smaller one in the 1st 1/2 hr, a great start to a perfect day frogg'n & flipp'n Thanx for the day Chuck

PICT0328.jpg

Fished 12 of the days & went to a BPS CBAF Club Meeting life doesn't get much better, Til next time have a good one SORRY for the Length Richard