Temagami Trip Report

10point

Just got back from a week of fishing the south part of Temagami. Stayed at Tamar. Weather was awful and the bite was tough. Our best day was our first day when we caught 30 smallies. We made one trip into Cross Lake and trolled up a pike which my son was very proud of and one walleye. I wish we could have fished cross more but it was a long way and we did bust a prop up coming out of there. Luckily we had an extra one. Besides 3 walleyes and 1 pike all of our fish were smallies.

Pictures here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=228009&id=760592192&l=362d35c347

Edited by 10point

Glad to see you enjoyed your stay. Some of the nicest country in ON up there. Sorry I was a little late with the pm. I'm counting the days as the family is heading up for a week or so end of July. Hope the bugs stay down and the water warms up for swimming

Guest Johnny Bass

Sucks about the weather and slow fishing, but judging by the smiles on your son's face, he enjoyed it. At least you caught a few fish and you enjoyed some time away from the city. One thing about smallies. Even the small ones put up a good fight!Thanks for sharing.