STRESS CRACKS

A crack in the gel coat means the hull has flexed. Not uncommon. The downside is that moisture can enter and over time cause rot within the fibers. Every glass boat will have cracks in it; location and severity will determine the level of concern.

Sprint bassboats are junk. Stay away from them is all I'm gonna say.

I wouldn't go as far to say their junk. I've been in a lot of different types of bass boats, and to be honest, I found the ride in a 21 foot sprint with a 225 envinrude to be great and that was on Lake Erie. Maybe not as smooth as my champion, but pretty good.

Just because they don't cost as much as a ranger or basscat or champion doesn't mean they're junk. Just do your research and check out the forums on bassboatcentral.com for info.

Edited by Drew_10

I wouldn't go as far to say their junk. I've been in a lot of different types of bass boats, and to be honest, I found the ride in a 21 foot sprint with a 225 envinrude to be great and that was on Lake Erie. Maybe not as smooth as my champion, but pretty good.

Just because they don't cost as much as a ranger or basscat or champion doesn't mean their junk. Just do your research and check out the forums on bassboatcentral.com for info.

+2