Good Eats !!!

Beans

After running around Lindsay this morning and just past noon hour I stopped into Allison's Northern Burger about half way between Lindsay and Bobcaygeon (just east of Dunsford road on hwy 36) and had the best damn homemade burger and cup of coffee I've had in a long time...

If you're in the neighborhood drop in and give them a try...you can't miss their signs along the road...$7 well spent...

Open 10:00 AM til 07:00PM

Edited by Beans

another GREAT burger is at Strickers Restaurant and gas bar in "downtown Auburn" :whistling:

Ask for the Auburn burger... I have been eating one there every chance I can if they are still open at night when I am DONE from fishing...

It's a "REAL JOINT" too B) .... smoky as hell in there if the wind is blowing the wrong way outside

That's too funny Beansie I had a hankering for a good burger today and since Debbe was going out for dinner with an old work friend I headed for my favourite Burger joint down here...Starr Burger in Whitby.

I stopped at Allison's a couple of years ago for breakfast once. Good breakfast and good coffee when I was there too....plus...I kicked the girls butts...Debbe & my Mom...on the mini golf course. We spent alot of time on that mini putt when the kids where young and we all just got the urge to go over for the hell of it.

I'll have to pop in for a burger sometime too.