Another great day on the Kawartha's

Ron

Worked all day Saturday but made up for it today.

Hooked up with a buddy of mine in the wee hours and spent a fun filled day edumacating Walleye, all, day, long!

The bite wasn't quite as good as last weekend but needless to say, we weren't disappointed. Once buddy send off pictures, I will be sure to post them up here as he got his largest Walleye on an inland lake (other than Bay of Quinte). This little piggy hit a 1/4 oz bucktail in sparse weed over 8fow. She went 28" long and would have easily weighed 10lbs.

In total we boated 37 Walleye, all on bucktails between 8 - 12 fow. It didn't matter where we went as long as we found a weed line we caught fish. I got broke off twice as well on decent size fish.

Cheers, Ron...

Nice to see the fish are still biting.

How's that paperwork coming?

Fish...1

Overdue work...0

:sarcasm:

I hear they will be biting for the next couple of weeks as well. Maybe you should call in sick. Just let me know what days..cough...cough...sniffle.

Guest Johnny Bass

Sounds great! This seems to be a great year for pickerel and I will be using the bucktail jig a lot this year. That is my lure for the year. Last year was the jig and pig.

I would like to see some videos of guys rippin some bucktails. I seen one on Youtube from Rice lake but that's about it.

Looking forward to the pics.

There are no fish in rice lake have you not been told enough? You keep making a left where you should take the right dang man get a MAP.

Nice Haul Hollywood great to here you still have it and also nice to see that I missed a great weekend out but hey the wife almost has a bathroom again.