May 26th.Maitland Perch Report

Fish Farmer

Myself, and a few buddy's Hit Maitland this morning with no luck, so we traveled east past Mohawk Island out to 63FTW, still nothing. So we went farther east a few more miles, we seen a few boats almost to Morgans Pt. 50 FTW and we started catching some nice Perch. We saw a couple boats filming which we looked closer and it was Chronzy taping a show. He came over and said a few words. He was very curious about my buddy's boat that he won in the Perch Fest. He got his camera guy to film him. What a great day, caught a few fish and the weather was fantastic. And to top the day off, buddy that was with me caught this monster of a Perch 14" plus.

harvey.jpg

Myself with a double

davetl.jpg

murray.jpg

Gronzy filming a show

darlle.jpg

Ended the day with about 5 dozen between 4 guys.

The Perch are out there guys, you just have to find them.

Thanks Wayne. Just as Fishnsled has in his signature.

I heard Chronzy had some health issues, Fishnsled. Hope he's ok now. I like his show, sometime he says it like it is. Plus I don't know to many fisherman that don't like a few wobblies and a few fish fries

It was an added feature of a good day catchin a few fish and watching a film shot of your sport.

Fishnsled, I like your signature.

Good report Dave, glad to here of your great day. Was on the riv yesterday morning, saw a couple of boats trying for perch at the mouth, don't know if they were catching or feeding the gobies though.

Will be interesting to see if your bud gets on TV :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks guys. They should start coming in Harry to the pier. We did stop there and ask a few guys fishing, as you said no luck. I'm gone to Big Gull for a week tomorrow, hope there closer when we get back. That was a long ride east. Took us 55 min. to get back to Maitland, was a little chop coming back. My buddy said he had to swallow, he felt something in his throat. :D The problem it's such a big body of water, they could have been closer, it's finding them. Even were we were they kept moving. There close to the bottom. Who would of ever fished years ago for Perch in 60 to 70 FTW. Now if we could only find the Whitefish out there :good:

Thanks Wayne. Just as Fishnsled has in his signature.

I heard Chronzy had some health issues, Fishnsled. Hope he's ok now. I like his show, sometime he says it like it is. Plus I don't know to many fisherman that don't like a few wobblies and a few fish fries

It was an added feature of a good day catchin a few fish and watching a film shot of your sport.

Fishnsled, I like your signature.

Thanks Dave, I actually borrowed signature from a board member, GaryV. He had it as his signature for a while and I thought it added a little perspective on life. Sometimes we all can use a little reminder.