Bottom bouncers

Are bottom bouncers good for both trolling and drifting?

I have a friend who gave me a couple and I want to try them out. Never used them before.

They are good ones, loop system is closed. Also want to know how much line I should add on away from the bouncer?

2-3ft? Use a jig with worm or worm harness or spinner bait.

I'm fishing Nipissing south shore.

Appreciate any help...

Thanks!

Used them a lot for trolling walleyes in the evening, used the Gapen BaitWalkers in various sizes depending on depth with a floating rapala or a worm harness 30 - 36 " off the back. Google Gapen Bait Walker and there's chart showing recommended weights for various depths, these worked well for me. :thumbsup_anim:

Used them a lot for trolling walleyes in the evening, used the Gapen BaitWalkers in various sizes depending on depth with a floating rapala or a worm harness 30 - 36 " off the back. Google Gapen Bait Walker and there's chart showing recommended weights for various depths, these worked well for me. :thumbsup_anim:

Awesome, thanks for the letting me know.

Cheers,

bottom bouncing for walleyes is one of the most effective ways to get them...its my go to system for sure even for negative mood walleyes it will sometimes take them when nothing else will....bounce over shoals weedlines or drop offs vary your leads too anywhere between 2-4ft back from the bouncer,try dragging a slow death mustad hook with a berkley gulp 5inch black leech !!!! totally deadly for eyes...