Awesome 3 hours bass fishing

Hi all,

Went to try for some bass and lakers in a small local lake, we had never fished this lake before so decided to try for bass first so we could at least work out the depths of the shoreline water as we cast our lines around and see if we could locate baitfish, suspended fish on the sonar.

Well....we never got round to catching any trout, we did not even try actually, the bass fishing was so good from the 3rd cast onwards. We were both using gulp 3" minnows on a jig and landed well over 40 smallmouth in 3hrs, nothing over 18" but a blast none the less.

ONE OF THE BESTEST DAYS BASSIN I'VE HAD ...EVER!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Guest Johnny Bass

Great vid. You certainly got yourself a slice of paradise up there. Wouldn't mind seeing a vid of the trout being caught.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Great vid. You certainly got yourself a slice of paradise up there. Wouldn't mind seeing a vid of the trout being caught.

Thanks JB...like i said we never really tried for trout in the end, we gave it a token effort of half an hour, but the high winds (gusting to 45kmh) anywhere else on the lake apart from the shore we were on made it difficult to go exploring.

awesome vid Simon way to go

gotta love when the bass hit like that

Rick

Thanks Rick....thought you might like that one. good job on the walleye the other day whilst soaking for trout...maybe this year we'll get out...lol...we say it every year but never do...lol.

Killing me. Absolutely killing me. I'll be just of east of Winnipeg next weekend but won't get a chance to hit the river and then I have to wait until August to fish NWO again. Thanks for constantly reminding me of what I left behind Simon :)