Sturgeon Lake

T Fisher

Can anyone tell me where the Ops/Fenolen town line is from the boat launch in Lindsay down river from the fast water. I've looked every where, asked the local bait shops, called the MNR and have 3 different locations. The locals say the old train tracks, one said anything north of the hydro line that sits 300 m north of the old tracks.

Can anyone tell me where the Ops/Fenolen town line is from the boat launch in Lindsay down river from the fast water. I've looked every where, asked the local bait shops, called the MNR and have 3 different locations. The locals say the old train tracks, one said anything north of the hydro line that sits 300 m north of the old tracks.

I had the same question a couple of years ago and finally went and got an old survey. It is the old train tracks!

well honestly I could probably throw a rock at it from where im sitting right this second.. and hit it.. I have only fished it a few times last fall right before walleye was done.. and well saw a few wallie's caught.. MTB and his friend caught a ling there.. other then that.. have heard good reviews.. which I am excited about walleye opener for..

Edited by fish-meister

well honestly I could probably throw a rock at it from where im sitting right this second.. and hit it.. I have only fished it a few times last fall right before walleye was done.. and well saw a few wallie's caught.. MTB and his friend caught a ling there.. other then that.. have heard good reviews.. which I am excited about walleye opener for..

Yup your right, our buddy Steve managed a half dozen walleye at night in the 14-18" range...Very cold crappy weather in the fall there but if you stick it out u will catch them..jig and minnow works well there.

As for the spring opening I'm not sure on what to use but I hear lot's, too many people fish it.

O well.

Wait now you two...i had to read the other comments and there will be no throwing of me in the river or rocks at my hear haha. Alex buddy the Rainbows seemed to move down further last night...all that's up by me in the creek are suckers(caught 1 of them).

Right when I figure the fish out they dissapear... :wallbash:

Wait now you two...i had to read the other comments and there will be no throwing of me in the river or rocks at my hear haha. Alex buddy the Rainbows seemed to move down further last night...all that's up by me in the creek are suckers(caught 1 of them).

Right when I figure the fish out they dissapear... :wallbash:

No wonder I didn't find him, he was back home by 1:20...

Just messing with ya Mike. I wouldn't have pushed you in the river. I may have however tried to trip you up a bit but never push... :whistling::rofl2::sarcasm: