Dinner at Jakes Grillhouse

otter649

Went out for dinner tonight at Jakes Grill House in Burlington,Ontario & after dinner leaving the

restaurant saw Darryl Cronzy (Going Fishing Show) at the bar so my brother & I went over to say hi and ended up having a nice chat with him but before leaving he said I'm going to give you guys each a package of my breading & batter mix (Told him we used it & liked it true)so we went out to his truck (maybe an excuse to go outside to have a smoke whatever)& each got package.Cool guy with alot of stories and tells like it is.......

Went out for dinner tonight at Jakes Grill House in Burlington,Ontario & after dinner leaving the

restaurant saw Darryl Cronzy (Going Fishing Show) at the bar so my brother & I went over to say hi and ended up having a nice chat with him but before leaving he said I'm going to give you guys each a package of my breading & batter mix (Told him we used it & liked it true)so we went out to his truck (maybe an excuse to go outside to have a smoke whatever)& each got package.Cool guy with alot of stories and tells like it is.......

at the bar

:ninja:

I watched one of his shows a few weeks ago and he was at some resort where they practice catch and release..

They were jiggin' for walleye when suddenly cronzy gets one on..

Cronzy: Well this looks like a great one for shore lunch!

Guide: actually we here at Blah Blah Blah like to practice catch and release..

Cronzy: you know how i love fresh fish

Guide: we release them so other guests can experience the great fishing for years to come

Cronzy: Ahh.. we're gonna keep this one thou.. i cant pass up a good meal

Guide: ??? :wallbash::o

I watched one of his shows a few weeks ago and he was at some resort where they practice catch and release..

They were jiggin' for walleye when suddenly cronzy gets one on..

Cronzy: Well this looks like a great one for shore lunch!

Guide: actually we here at Blah Blah Blah like to practice catch and release..

Cronzy: you know how i love fresh fish

Guide: we release them so other guests can experience the great fishing for years to come

Cronzy: Ahh.. we're gonna keep this one thou.. i cant pass up a good meal

Guide: ??? :wallbash::o

Actually at Jakes there is a menu item called Cronzy Shoreline Meal featuring walleye in his mix

when I chatted with him I said pickeral (I'm from quebec I usually say Dore) so he corrected me

said Walleye but was joking around......

I met Cronzy at the fishing show a couple of years ago and had a chat with him, he really is one of the most easy going down to earth guys out there. A spade is a spade with him, what you see is what you get. It was nice of him to give you guys a package each. I like his stuff and original FishCrisp.

Good on him!! How does he look, he had a heart attack a few months ago??

I met Cronzy at the fishing show a couple of years ago and had a chat with him, he really is one of the most easy going down to earth guys out there. A spade is a spade with him, what you see is what you get. It was nice of him to give you guys a package each. I like his stuff and original FishCrisp.

Good on him!! How does he look, he had a heart attack a few months ago??

He looked OK to me & might have lost a bit of weight (compared to being on TV) but he definitely has colourful

language that you would never hear on his TV show. Wish I could have spent a bit more time with

him but had to leave cause when we were in the parking lot he noticed some guy went into the restaurant & he

said how did that guy know I was here (a charter boat skipper on Lake Ontario).........