2 more Spiel rods to be born

aplumma

Well I was talking to Chris and he said he could find time to get two baitcaster rods built for me so I chose these two blanks

XMB844-TC Titanium Chrome 7'0" 1 12-20 lb. 1/4 - 1oz. 0.545 6 Fast 2.75 oz.

RX8+S822.5 - 6'10" 6-12 LB Extra Fast Medium

They will have the correct eyes for braided lines and an all cork handle I can't wait to get to Lak Air and take delivery.

Thanks again Chris for the past and future rods you built me over the years.

Art

Sounds great, Art! He's bringing me one up there as well.... really looking forward to it! How do you find a reel good enough to match the rod quality though?

Roy I am thinking about the shimano chronarch 50 mg and the 100 mg. It seems a shame to get such a nice light rod and bulk it up with a heavy reel.

Art

The key to any good outfit is not about overall weight, it's about balance. ;)

O.K. here is the match up 1 Shimano Chronarch 50 mg for the little rod and a Shimano Core 100 mg for the heavier one.Now get buildin buddy.

Art

Spiel is crafting me a walleye rod again this year. Last year's rod was perfect. This one will be a longer rod...I need a good reel for it though. His muskie rods are hard to beat. I'f Chris knows how you fish and what you fish for, it's like he already knows what you want/need.

Spiel is crafting me a walleye rod again this year. Last year's rod was perfect. This one will be a longer rod...I need a good reel for it though. His muskie rods are hard to beat. I'f Chris knows how you fish and what you fish for, it's like he already knows what you want/need.

Roy since you are such a short oops I meant NICE guy when you find the reel you want give me a chance to see if I can get it cheaper in the USA and I will bring it to you at Lak Air.

Art