New Career Opportunity in Lindsay

Big Cliff

Here is the deal: This is a full time year round job. It is an entry level position with unlimited opportunity for advancement.

Initially the job will involve warehouse and office maintainance, stocking shelves in the warehouse, picking orders for the delivery trucks and learning to service the equipment. From there, it is entirely up to you where you go with it and how quickly you advance. It is a nice clean working environment in a bright, friendly, modern facility.

The hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and all the free coffee, tea, or hot chocolat you can drink (believe me, we have the best of the best!) On a rare occasion, you might be asked to volenteer to work outside of those hours (for which you obviously would be paid) If you are the kind of person that would be waving their hand in eagnerness to help out, you'll be a perfict fit!

Applicants must be physically fit, (there may be some heavy lifting involved from time to time (nothing I can't handle and I'm 64) have a drivers license and a clean abstract and be eager to learn and accept responsibality. You must be a team player, have a good sense of humor, enjoy working with people, and be able to think on your own and take initiave.

Starting pay is $11.00/hr with a review and potential raise after 3 months and full benfit package which kicks in after the first 3 months.

If you are interested in a career with unlimited potential in the Lindsay area please email me [email protected] PDF format prefered but I can work with Most formats.

This is not a summer job so please no students (I may have one available later but will post that seperatly).

This opportunity won't last long so get those applications in NOW! these kinds of opportunities are rare. OFNr's or family get first crack at it.

Edited by Big Cliff