water is down... bank account is down

spincast

OK - so I never did do the formal intro - that's because I was expecting to get this 3 weeks ago and do it then but weather kept stopping me. My apologies - but perhaps if I explain you will understand....

I admit - I too was a lurker -- and not just here but on many sites. After carefully considering my options, I decided this the site to come clean ..... My name is Rick,,, and I am a hopeless fishing addict. It started in kindergarten with a bamboo pole and a worm, it grew into catfish in warm lakes, and I have to admit now one day when I was 6 I hooked a snapping turtle, kind of accidentally - yes they do like worms but at 6 who admits they dropped it right in front of the turtle off the dock--the addiction grew as I fished for skates and dog fish off Cape Hatteras piers,(and one really tasty crab ), trout in Wva mountain streams... to trout in Ontario, bass, pike, oh damn, must I admit -- any Fish GIVE ME A FISH..

Sorry... I have to try and control that,

Any way back to the topic of the post. My new to me starcraft starfire..

Please, rain in the week and raise the water levels, and sun and low winds on the weekends.... I want to use this sucker....

One last thing before I go - thanks to the guys at Proctor Marine. Great service, great help ...... awesome deal on the the 55 lb minkota with the free wireless remote, and a really nice 100 anniversary Starcraft hat to close the deal!

OK team 7 - lets get out there...

Which way to the lake.jpg

Sea Test launch - St Williams.jpg

Bimini Top up.jpg

Nice Rick, can't wait to get out again

Thanks Shawn; Maybe tomorrow - let me know if you're available and I'll pm you this aft if it all comes together (and the weather is agreeable). Yesterday's sea test, which was what I had been waiting for before closing the deal, was a bit damp and choppy down on the inner bay. Couple of guys were leaving as we put in. They probably thought we were nuts launching just as the worst part of the front blew in - but I had waited almost a month already and arranged to take the afternoon off work and nothing short of serious white caps was stopping me yesterday.

Still cannot believe how far down the water is.

Kids comments "COOL boat Dad - when are we taking her out?"

More addicts in the making.....