20% off sale

Nanook

Just a heads up !

Bridgnorth Sports at the Causeway have a sale on this w/end Fri-Sun

20% off everything[ except boats and motors]

No !! I dont work there !

DANG !!! Just drove past there on Tuesday on my way back from the hospital...one of the few places that carries carp equipment...

Now I need an excuse to drive down there this weekend...Maybe some good buys in the NO FRILLS flyer for next week... :whistling:

Actually I'm scheduled to pick up my new boat from there today or Friday. I usually don't promote or spam things but these guys have been awesome with the whole boat buying ordeal.

Frank (owner) won't even let me take the boat home without an ON WATER TEST to ensure that I am happy and everything is performing well. Great guys to deal with!!!

Jason

Frank (owner) won't even let me take the boat home without an ON WATER TEST to ensure that I am happy and everything is performing well. Great guys to deal with!!!

Great guys I agree, but the whole on water test is probably an excuse for Frank to get out on the lake. Ask him if he remembers how to cast? :tease:

Enjoy the new boat.

Actually I'm scheduled to pick up my new boat from there today or Friday. I usually don't promote or spam things but these guys have been awesome with the whole boat buying ordeal.

Jason

Hey Jason, I just drove by there an hour ago and saw he had a couple bass boats uncovered on the front lawn. Any chance your buying that gorgeous red Bullet with the monster Merc ??

There was a nice looking brown one behind it too, but I couldn't make out the name on that one.

Hey Jason, I just drove by there an hour ago and saw he had a couple bass boats uncovered on the front lawn. Any chance your buying that gorgeous red Bullet with the monster Merc ??

There was a nice looking brown one behind it too, but I couldn't make out the name on that one.

I wish Lew....don't have $50,000 to spend on a boat!!! But I managed to pick up the Stratos 176 XT with a 75HP Mercury Optimax with the HDS 10, HDS 5 and Lss-1 Structure Scan with a 80LB Terrova with IPILOT. Brought her home yesterday and can't wipe the grin off my face since. They took me out and did a test run..hit 43-44MPH.....fast enough for me.

Gonna to be a long COLD and WET day Saturday driving around for 6 hours to break her in.

Congratulations Jason, I just had a look at that boat on the net and she's a real beaut !! I was across the Causeway twice yesterday and wish I'd seen you guys out there.

I luv this time of year when everybodies out buying new boats :thumbsup_anim: