OK, this is weird

tjsa

yesterday afternoon sometime the font size changed to a larger font, along with the post topics being in a light blue. I find I am needing the larger font more now. It's easy to deal with, ctrl+ changes it easy. Not that I have a problem with the larger font,and the topics in a light blue. When I clicked on a topic and went back, the topics I did click on were in black, so I knew I had read them or responded to them. A couple of hours ago, it all changed, all topics are in a much smaller font, and all are black, even the clicked on topics, and I have not changed any settings whatsoever.

Any ideers?????????

I liked the topics in a light blue colour(or whatever colour), and the ones I have read in black. Font size I can deal with.

Makes mental note *Tom prefers his stuff broken*

Nope, I prefer........actually is comes naturally........to break my stuff all by my lonesome.

T.J. Quesnel Posted Yesterday, 03:22 PM

I think they fixed it...

Well, Rick fixed something, just not to my liking is all, :sarcasm:

bigugli Posted Yesterday, 04:01 PM

Got to admit I liked the larger print size.

Easy fix, press and hold the ctrl key on the bottom left of your keyboard, and hit the + key on right hand side or upper right of your keyboard. It instantly increases the font size, do it a couple times or more for your liking. You can also press the ctrl & - keys to decrease the font size.