Annual Niagara Trip Report

Joey

Hey Joey, looks like another great time on the River. I still remember going out with the two of you a few years back. Next time you come down this way gimme a buzz.

Ya, I remember that too Todd, that was a blast. As I remember, you kicked our arses too :lol:

Will definately give you a shout next time we head down.

Joey

Super report Hon! Glad Paul got the 'bird' happening too. Also very nice to have a place to return to every year to make memories. Only two fish you say but they're both great fish and you're really getting quite good at the scenery and wildlife captures with that cam of yours.

As John Gielgud would say... "I look forward to your next report with great eagerness."

ps. Meant to reply yesterday but got sidetracked by the boss.

:thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: report. Fantastic pictures and report. Don't feel bad about the gps. I still pull my hair out trying to fire up our hand held. You might have a convoy of boats following you down next year. Sounds like u had a great time. We just purchased a dehydrator. Hope to try it out next week. I will let you know the results. Thanks for sharing your report with us all. Cheers.