No more double tap.....sweet

sconceptor

I found that double clicking was very annoying but you used to be able to switch to a different colour screen and it wouldn't do it anymore. Don't see that option here now.

Exactly. I used to use the driftwood gray screen so this is very new to me.

I never use the back page option because that takes you to previously viewed pages.

I use the "GO" button at the bottom of the page or click on the "general discussion" header at the top, either one will take you back to the "general discussion" page and load any new posts.

I use Firefox to browse and use the 'all in one gestures' mouse thingy to go back to the previous page. Right click with the mouse (anywhere on the page), drag mouse to the left (you'll see a red line coming from your arrow) and release. To go back to a page you just looked at (essentially the forward button), do the opposite and drag the mouse to the right. Pressing the Back button is so last century.LOL

Edited by MJL

Well I'm utterly lazy. I have extra mouse buttons for forward and back page, autopager addon for multipage threads (next page loads automagicly when I scroll down to the last post of the first page), mouse gestures, and smooth scroll addon so the text is not jumpy when scrolling (saves my eyes).

Edited by Syn

I use the arrow beside the forward button to quickly go back to general discussion. Just click the arrow and select OFC Community Home>General Discussion from the list.

I also use the multiple page numbers at the top left and bottom left to quickly go back to the General discussion area. Like Spiel I also click on the general discussion header at the top.

Or you can just step back to the general discussion page one page at a time by clicking the back button.

Although from previous threads about this phenomena I don't think most are talking about what we are giving the answers to.

Tom.

I use the arrow beside the forward button to quickly go back to general discussion. Just click the arrow and select OFC Community Home>General Discussion from the list.

I also use the multiple page numbers at the top left and bottom left to quickly go back to the General discussion area. Like Spiel I also click on the general discussion header at the top.

Or you can just step back to the general discussion page one page at a time by clicking the back button.

Although from previous threads about this phenomena I don't think most are talking about what we are giving the answers to.

Tom.

No..what the others are referring too is IE and it's confusion when it finds an Iframe. The Google ads were all in Iframes...as supplied by Google. So IE would see them as seperate pages..therefore one click to back them up, another click to back the page up.

It is not a skin issue but a browser issue. IE8 does not apparently have the same problems. Since these pages are all dynamic, I doubt the issue will be there.