Quinte opener!

walleyemen

I have room in our cottage for 2 people with a boat, price is $85 each, this includes the docking for 1 boat, The friday till sunday, we have to be out by 11 a.m sunday, Perfect Vue resort just inside hay bay, again 2 guyz with a boat, 1 bed room with 2 single beds, p.m me fr more details , must be payed for(to me ) up front to reserve the spot with me!

Thanks Wayne!

P.s $85 covers you for the whole weekend, not per nite, heated cottage all the enemities, bring your boat and food.Perfect vue is also a weigh station and the winning fish from the past 2 years has been weighed there, Linsey from our group last year placed 4th in the pike division

I have room in our cottage for 2 people with a boat, price is $85 each, this includes the docking for 1 boat, The friday till sunday, we have to be out by 11 a.m sunday, Perfect Vue resort just inside hay bay, again 2 guyz with a boat, 1 bed room with 2 single beds, p.m me fr more details , must be payed for(to me ) up front to reserve the spot with me!

Thanks Wayne!

P.s $85 covers you for the whole weekend, not per nite, heated cottage all the enemities, bring your boat and food.Perfect vue is also a weigh station and the winning fish from the past 2 years has been weighed there, Linsey from our group last year placed 4th in the pike division

Bump

Thanks Wayne!

Dumb question....what date is the season opener...what kind of equipment do we use that time of year...downriggers? I have never fished Quinte. Thanks Rick

May 1st, and usually you troll... worm harness's, body baits, and my favorite go too... a twister tail...

Weather is usually cool, and windy so bring lots of warm clothes

It is a great time, a ton of people and a fun competition

cheers,

Jen

May 1st, and usually you troll... worm harness's, body baits, and my favorite go too... a twister tail...

cheers,

Jen

LOL what Jen said! I personal don't troll! I drift harnesses over shoals and cover, everyone is different, i hate washing lures LOL!$85 per person covers you for friday ,sat and until sun is a good deal,plus it covers the docking for 1 boat, a hotel will cost you more per nite and try find one, i book this cottage a year in advance every year, inside warm, sure beats the old days of tenting it!Plus perfect vue is a weigh site, no running around to go weigh your fish!opener is may 1st, you can start fishing friday at midnite.

Edited by walleyemen

cheers,

Jen

May 1st will be here soon Sweetie

• 2 weeks later...

FYI...

I had the opportunity to fish the Quinte Opener with Wayne (Walleyemen) last year. It was an amazing time. Good food, good beer, good friends, and good fish. Wayne know's his stuff when it comes to walleye fishing on the BOQ (and smallie fishing Erie, too), anyone who takes him up on this offer will have a great time. Just follow Wayne to his hotspots and you'll be on fish all day. Maybe some big pike too.

PS> Wayne, if you can't find anyone let me know, 3 in a boat isn't so bad hahaha, good luck out there!

-Drew

FYI...

I had the opportunity to fish the Quinte Opener with Wayne (Walleyemen) last year. It was an amazing time. Good food, good beer, good friends, and good fish. Wayne know's his stuff when it comes to walleye fishing on the BOQ (and smallie fishing Erie, too), anyone who takes him up on this offer will have a great time. Just follow Wayne to his hotspots and you'll be on fish all day. Maybe some big pike too.

PS> Wayne, if you can't find anyone let me know, 3 in a boat isn't so bad hahaha, good luck out there!

-Drew

Drew would love to have you, maybe we could find a boater on here wanting to go, Get in contact with me for sure, heading out on erie for some N.Y state smallies this mornin, hope the rain holds off, trying out the new boat as well!!