March 15 lake Simcoe

icefisherman

I know, I know...I've said I closed the season last Wednesday but few good buddies of mine twisted my arms to do the real season close on the last day of the season....so we went bright and early trying to see if we could get skunked at the last day of the season ha ha ha (very bad thing;-)

Had to change location once and we found them....lots of window shoppers....not many buyers but we did manage each a limit and lots of lost along the water column....

Williams did all the damage today...despite my efforts couldn't make them go for the Meegs....

85fow

17 degrees out there today, had to use my A/C to cool off the car when we got back to it....

Most of the fish were naturals today - great to see again....

We've had tons of fun and loughs....not many people on the ice today so we could really laugh and scream as much as we wanted

Finished by about Noon or so....not a problem walking in or out....plenty of ice though the top is crystallized but lots of good ice underneath....

So did one last trip saved the skunk ....again....and got a limit...what more can one ask for

Here are few ice shots to keep in out memory until next ice season:

IMG00155.jpg

March152010seasonclose.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

Emil took it to the limit once again. If you like, I can take some nice photos next year of those fine fish you catch every outing.

Hey Doug,

I am sure you can make much better photos than mine, but considering those were made by my Blackberry it should suffice :rolleyes:

Too lazy to bring with me the Hi Rez digital camera, and too bulky...not to mention I always think when I get special camera with me I ruin my chances of catching fish :D:lol:

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman