Agressive Laker!!!

TJQ

Thats taken in about 35 feet of water, on an aqua vu, the cameras about three feet ahead of the front flasher.

I love the videos T J.But it seems a little weird when I posted about it in some manner.All of the sudden we are hit with underwater videos from you?I wish I can do it on my aqua view scout,but I cant at the moment.One day I will.Keep it comin T J, I lovem.BTW MY HAT <_< ,just razzin ya.One told me your the man,Well on OFC anyway :P YOUR THE MAN, DUDE.Keep up the good work T J.

But it seems a little weird when I posted about it in some manner
No sure I know what ya mean.. Ive been asked about my set up a few times.. the cameras not a secret, but the way I rig it is something I don't wanna really share too much.

Right now Im going through all my old VHS tapes and making sure I have digital copies of all the good footage, Im also changing my site to run ( www.ontariofishingreels.com ) all my vids off of youtube. so theres no bandwidth issues anymore... plus thier player works everywhere!!

Dont worry about it T J, keep the vids coming. ;) We had a discussion at TYLERS TOURNEY about me wanting to set up something while downriggen., and how to do it, thats all.

LOL.. I get ya.. I do know that the camera companies usually have clips to put the camera on the downrigger cables!!

I actually drag mine backwards from the tail piece (like when Ice fishing) ... and I drilled a hole in the lead weights and attached a great big rigger release ... that way I can clip my leade line/ lure to the release and watch it while I am trolling ... having said that I am not sure how to make a video (unless I just use a camcorder and plug it into the monitor (never tried that yet) ...

Anyhow ... the first thing that comes to mind TJ is for goodness sake .. SHARPEN THOSE HOOKS!

Great video bud !

LOL.. I dont think I landed it... I was doing a bunch of pike video on Shoal Lake, and I actually wound up taking the hooks off the baits cause i got sick of having to take the fish off.... anyway more to come over the next month or two while I redo everything.