Bass Pro's Spring into Fishing Flyer is Up

I don't recall what it was like last year but it's pretty much what I expected. Mostly BPS brand stuff on sale with a few other things tossed in. I suppose it really depends on what you're after. Still a good time to stock up on some items like Zoom plastics and some Rapalas if you're into those brands. I am sure we all have way too much stuff we don't need anyway, so maybe it's a good thing!

I was hoping for some good fishing lines to go on sale. Having something like Tufline XP at half price last year was great, they've only got powerpro at 20% off. The mono's have some deals, but mono is cheap to begin with.

As for fishfinders going on sale, I'm kind of glad I bought it earlier and got to use it twice on the ice. There doesn't seem to be any super deals on those either.

I'm surprised the Daiwa Bradia made it over here. I'm guessing Japan is discontinuing it, and the North American companies jumped onto it. Certainly a decent deal, 169.99 for something that is just under a certate. Not to mention being a JDM product.

The only thing that I want is the gulp. Those things cost a fortune and I'll take a deal on them any day.

Hey EC1.

My eyes must be going on me, where do you the Daiwa Bradia on sale for 169.99 in the canadian flyer???

Hey Bernie

I have the BPS flyer and it was in there for $169 . Get another $30 or so for a reel trade in. Not bad for a

detuned Daiwa Certate.

A lot of talk on the Tackle Tour board

I there are any left I might grab one.

J

The one good thing in there that I'm excited about is the new Humminbird 570 finally being listed in a Canadian store :thumbsup_anim: . But it's only $10 off so I'll wait till I head up to TO in a couple weeks.

Was talking to a Humminbird rep at the Ottawa boat show and he had no idea when that was going to make it's way North of the border.

i was in the sevierville, tennessee location this week -- their spring sale started a while ago -- if it was any indication, it's gonna be dissapointing in toronto too.

The one good thing in there that I'm excited about is the new Humminbird 570 finally being listed in a Canadian store :thumbsup_anim: . But it's only $10 off so I'll wait till I head up to TO in a couple weeks.

Was talking to a Humminbird rep at the Ottawa boat show and he had no idea when that was going to make it's way North of the border.

Heard the other day that lowrance had a new elite series fishfinder coming. basicly non hd preloaded with gold chip for 600 bucks.