Survivorman fan found dead in Muskoka

bigfish1965

this is getting outta hand. again you are yet another "perfect" being. im not generalizing ALL southern ontario folks, like i said. a vast majority. if you knew your vocabulary you would know what i mean.

enough said. :)

for the record Vast means a very great amount...and I have never claimed to be perfect just respectful and courteous...so you better check your Websters<---thats a Dictionary...and give your drivel of a response another crack

People have lost a son, a member of their family.

Worm dangler, you're not forward at all. You're backward and inept. Learn to live with others.

Bigredneck, yes the word censor is in place for people who need to be reminded on how to behave in public.

That's the same word censor who has the the power to put insensitive people on modQ.

I'm sure that I won't miss the revenue lost by having either one of you gone.

Goodnight children.

for the record Vast means a very great amount...and I have never claimed to be perfect just respectful and courteous...so you better check your Websters<---thats a Dictionary...and give your drivel of a response another crack

HAHAHA You know you're considering yourself part of the vast majority group since you just took offense to what he said.