Karma's gift to my family

aplumma

Cisco truer words have never been spoken. One of the reasons we decided to get the boat is so that Paul and Alison can still go down and weekend on the boat if they want. The area we are going to dock it at is about 45 min down river from the nations capitol their are lots to do their and the sight at night is beautiful.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes we hope to have it in the water and fishing for this spring Striper run. The poor gas milage does not scare us My pick up truck gets 12-16 mpg and Joes get 9 mpg so what the h*ll whats another gas sucking pig in the family.

Art

Awesome boat!, and like people say it is not karma, it was your sincere actions as a friend that rewarded you. A saying that a martial arts instructor once mentioned to me is " DESTINY COMES BY CHOICE, NOT BY CHANCE! " And your sincere actions dictated this destiny. Enjoy the boat and your ongoing friendship with the other couple.

Hello Art and welcome to the Marinette faternaty,

Over the past years I have owned 3 Marinettes, a 28' express. a 32' flybridge and a 37' sedan flybridge. All were great boats and as you can see the bigger boat itius infected me thourghly.

The 28" express got about 2 mpg at crusing speed which is much more mpg than a comparable glass boat. The bottom requires a special anti fouling paint to keep down corrosion problems. The Marinettes are very popular here on Lake Erie and there is much information on them on the net. They were made in Louisville , Kentucky and the company went out of business in the early 1990's. If you need information or advice please email, I got to know these boats very well since I did all the required maintaince on them.

Jerry