... Trolling BOBBER?!

rbaquial

looks like it's way to clubersome for practical use. Another fishing gimmik. The best allround bobber for lakes is a slip bobber 99% of the time.

Steelhead type fixed bobbers are good for depths less than the rod length you are fishing.

Light, sensitive and quiet bobbers are always best. All else is a conpromise.

Muddler

if you think about it, planer boards = trolling "bobbers" and they have the added bonus of putting your baits out to the side.

never mind, i just had a look at what this thing really does.

Edited by Raf

Bought one as a joke last year in Florida.....Brought it up North with me on our annual trip with the boys.....I pulled it out, hooked it up and we all had a really good laugh.....that's all it was good for, broke after the second or third cast but was funny as all heck while it lasted......one of the best laughs I got on $3.00 bucks!!! LOL!!

Chrispy!

Bought one as a joke last year in Florida.....Brought it up North with me on our annual trip with the boys.....I pulled it out, hooked it up and we all had a really good laugh.....that's all it was good for, broke after the second or third cast but was funny as all heck while it lasted......one of the best laughs I got on $3.00 bucks!!! LOL!!

Chrispy!

LOL!!! :D Did you guys manage to catch anything?! hahahah... at least it was good for something! :D

I was NEVER planning on buying this... I just wanted to hear others inputs..

never caught anything but it did go down once and everyone on the dock stopped for a second and then started laughing again at it.....it was just going around in circles....I try to bring something stupid every year.....the year before I brought up this HUGE hook and a HUGE bobber, baited it with about 30 worms and threw it in the drink.....I got a nice eater walleye on it!!! I thought some were going to laugh so hard they were going to fall of the dock.....I am sure the numerous beers helped in the fun!!!! LOL!!!

Chrispy!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

hey bud,

i got a fish whistle for sale. all you do is put your head under the water and blow... and they come swimming!

it's a steal of a deal at 9.99 + shipping and handling.

and after that, i got some magic beans for sale.

It's the Troll N' Bob

Stop having boring tuna. Stop having a boring life...Fettucini, linguini, martini, bikini...You're going to love my nuts... :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fell outta my chair..... Hahahaha

Anyone seen this video? :)

• 2 weeks later...